Meets are coming up and here’s what to expect:
- All swimmers should wear BDA apparel every day!
- We will be providing some new apparel to all soon!
- All swimmers should stay at the pool until everyone is done swimming and has warmed down.
- Meet fees are $25/day for those under 100% attendance. Fees will be assessed on the Sunday before the meet when the attendance is posted and due before your swimmer swims in the meet.
- If you are in a meet and cannot attend a day you have been signed up for, please contact us ASAP and we will see what we can do to take you out of the meet, there is always a possibility that fees will still be owed because we’ve already paid the entry fees.
Emmaus High School Natatorium
500 Macungie Ave.
Emmaus, PA 18049
October 5th, EMAC Developmental.
Brenna, Alyssa K., Avery, Amelia, Eliza and Jack are all entered into this meet! Below are the meet entries, check them out!
October 12th, EMAC Pentathlon.
We placed all eligible swimmers into this meet, that includes those swimmers who attended the EMAC Developmental meet. If this is an issue let us know ASAP please. It is a good meet, close by, and has nice events.
Meet change update:
Finally, we changed our November meet from EMAC A/B/C meet to the Condor IMX Invitational on the same weekend of November 15th-17th. We are still waiting to hear back from them about our Invitation but we should be good to go and will update you in the near future with entries. While not quite as close as EMAC, this change was made due to the fact that it is an IMX meet, has a better disbursement of events, and has a warm down pool.
If you have any questions please call or e-mail us. You can always comment on the post as well and we’ll get back to you there as well!
See you at the top!